Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chaos

Trying to pick up the pieces of a crumbling foundation is a difficult thing to manage. I've lived for 18 years, having a family that is supportive and generally stable. Lately that stability has been in question. Over the past few months I've had to revisit my fears that it could deteriorate on numerous occasions. This has caused me to reach out to whatever support seems fit, and in a long distance situation, that is just unreasonable. So I am trying to support myself right now, and to make it through with the most sensibility I can manage. I don't want my family to fall apart, especially when I am on the verge of leaving. When I am gone I will have even less control of the situation. I can only hope that the troubles I currently bear witness to will subside and be resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment